Our team at Mentor Education would like to assure you that our top priority is your child’s safety and we are taking this responsibility assiduously with extra measures and precautions in place, as advised by Public Health England (PHE) and the NHS, to safeguard our parents and children.
We have been advised that currently business should carry on as normal, therefore our Easter holiday Workshops and home tuition will continue as planned.
What we are doing:
- We will closely monitor changes to the Government educational guidance and developments.
- We will continue to follow rigorous hygiene practices in our small group workshops/classes with plenty of cleaning solutions, soap and hand sanitiser, and large airy spaces.
- Deep cleaning will be active throughout the day.
- Each student will be asked to practice good hand hygiene.
- We will ensure any staff, parents and students who are returning from travel to affected regions, and/or have reason to believe they have been exposed to the virus do not attend the workshop/class.
- Dulwich College has ensured a high level of cleanliness and hygiene of the facility.
- In the event of a child showing any signs of symptoms, we will contact NHS for advice.
Our normal cancellation policy:
- Should you need to cancel a booking, you have the following options:
- Less than 14 days before the start of the course/workshop/exam, you may be offered a credit for a future course/workshop/exam valid for 12 months.
- 14 days or more before the start of the course/workshop/exam, you will be offered a credit for a future course/workshop/exam valid for 12 months OR a refund less an admin fee (£25).
- No shows are not eligible for a credit or refund.
- A workshop/exam booking may be transferred to another person with no additional charges.
COVID-19 Cancellation policy:
In light of the recent COVD-19 situation, should we be unable to run workshops/classes/exams due to government guidance:
- You will be offered a workshop credit for future courses valid for 2020
- Rebooking is advisable to secure places in future workshops owing to future demand.
- If we are able to continue the workshop but a child or parent has been diagnosed with COVID-19 and is unable to attend, we will require medical evidence for cancellation and you will be offered a credit for a future course/workshop/exam valid for the remainder of 2020 (with no admin fee).
- The latest update from the Department of Health, explains that the Government have changed their coronavirus approach from the containment phase to the delay phase. What this means in practice is that if you begin the workshop, we will advise anyone who has any coronavirus symptoms (however mild) to stay at home and self-isolate for seven days. The symptoms that require this are either high temperature and/or a new continuous cough. In this case, we will post/email the remainder of the workshop booklet for your child to complete. Refunds will be considered on a case by case basis.
- Further information can be found here: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-information-for-the-public#history
- Stay safe and well and continue learning.
We are always here to help and advise you and understand this is a testing time for you.
020 8883 2519