We are Mentor Education, a top London tuition agency who specialise in providing children with individualised teaching from experienced educators, inspiring them to unlock their potential. We take tutoring seriously and are dedicated to delivering a professional and personalised experience for all our tutors, parents, and students.
We primarily deal with individual clients, but are also committed to outreach support, from tutoring Grenfell survivors, to assisting struggling schools with their most disadvantaged students. We are also very excited to be kicking off our online school for Afghan girls in January. Our business is growing, and we are now looking to hire a Tutor Manager who would oversee the hiring of new tutors and the management of our existing tutors.
· Selecting tutors for interview
· Liaising with the interview team
· Overseeing onboarding
· Tracking and monitoring our tutor base
· Overseeing long-term recruitment plan
· Regularly communicating with our pool of tutors
· A highly organised person
· A great communicator
· A completer-finisher
· At least 1 year of experience in recruitment or an administrative role
· Attractive pay (£20,000-£25,000, dependent on experience)
· Friendly and supportive team
· Fast-paced start-up atmosphere
· On-the-job support and development
Deadline: 3rd January 2022
If interested, please get in touch with us at [email protected], or give us a call on 020 8883 2519. We would love to hear from you!